Thursday, February 3, 2011

The beginning


I, like almost everyone else in the world, have decided to broadcast my life on the internet (facebook, twitter, and now blogger).  In my nifty little blog, I'll be discussing my photography, other things on my mind, hockey, the St. Louis Blues, and my life in Chicago.



I recently moved to the wonderful city of Chicago from Springfield, IL, the capital, with my girlfriend Jayme.  We have been here for about a month so far and I'm loving every minute of it, except not having a job at the moment.  She is actually the one that really brought out my inner shutterbug.  I had enjoyed photography before her, but her love for ALL art really brought it out of me.  I purchased a Canon Rebel T1i and went to work. My photos are on my Facebook page (here) and I have even started selling them on a little website called Etsy (shop).  Since purchasing this piece of equipment I have snapped off literally THOUSANDS of pictures (hasn't even been a year yet!).  After I get my feet under me, I would like to go back to school to get a degree in Digital Photography and open my own studio.  Photography is something I love and would enjoy doing for years to come.


So that is my photography thoughts at the moment, now I would like to discuss the St. Louis Blues. OK, OK, they aren't very hot right now, but Oshie and McDonald are back! I can't wait until these guys get going again, it will be like the beginning of the season again (great record for those that don't know)! Getting Halak was a good move regardless of what anyone says. Anyway....LET'S GO BLUES!!

If only I really played...
I'm excited to get this thing started and I hope to flood your computer with my pictures!
Follow me on Twitter @ATC729!





3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Maybe we could start a blog together about our lovely neighbor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog and I love your pics - especially with your iphone ap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you see 'ordinary' things - finely striking!

    Lomo is the way to go!

    Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete