Sunday, February 20, 2011

Thoughts on my iPhone

I really love my camera, and I mean LOVE; just ask Jayme, my girlfriend, she'll tell you. But I have really come to enjoy my iPhone as a camera.
May not be the best quality
As I tackle this 365 project I have given myself, I find that I use my phone for most of them. I always have it with me, and I have great apps like hipstamatic that keep on providing great shots.
Hipstamatic shot
 I can even write this blog on my phone (I'm doing it right now while on the El)! Before, I would have hardly ever used my phone as a camera, but after moving to Chicago and having ample opportunity to take pictures, it has become my weapon of choice. I feel guilty for leaving the Canon at home so often, but if I'm not planning on taking pictures, it's just not something I want to carry around.  
Blocked Door
So I hope you like Hipstamatic as much as I do, because I have a feeling there are going to be lot of them during this project.
Sneaky Sneaky!!
Not to mention, it's way easier to be stealthy when doing street photography, unfortunately, the quality isn't as good. Happy shooting and enjoy my 365 Project!

No comments:

Post a Comment